Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I love the NC Foothills...

Last weekend, I ventured to Shelby, NC to shoot Railyn again. It was a perfectly beautiful weather weekend and we had a ball shooting her toddling around and also captured the beauty of the country. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

A quaint little church at the foot of a mountain.


Num. Num. Num.


Millie the Cow (I couldn't help but name her)


Dad and his siblings used to play in the water here as kids. (Thanks for showing this little gem to me, Dad!)


Kailey beat me out at "Cow Poker" with this white horse. Darn!


This was in an old abandoned barn we stopped and rummaged through.


Meet 'Tux' the cat.


The shirt says it all!


I loved this shot. (Original photo, by the way)


These are what I like to call "sugar lips".

1 comment: